Sunday 1 November 2020

Wet and windy start to November

I got up at 7.20 and put on a load of washing. H was up and had made the tea so I poured a cup. He was going to ride on the turbo trainer so he made us a coffee and went up to the pain cave. When he had gone up I made my porridge and had my breakfast. Next I hung out the washing and emptied the dish washer. I got my bike out of the garage and got ready to go for a ride. I had planned my route which was about 21 miles. As I got to the gate it began to drizzle a bit but I thought it wouldnt be much because the forecast was for no rain. So I carried on but I was getting wet and I couldnt see through my glasses. I sheltered under a Chestnut tree! I carried on to the crab shop and bought myself a crab and the skies opened so I headed fot home. On the way I went on a search for sloes but I couldnt find any! When I got home H had finished his ride so i got us a coffee and then made some vegetable soup for lunch. After lunch I went outside and worked in the garden for about an hour. I came back inside to watch the end of the tour of spain cycle race and made a pot of tea. when the race was over I had a shower and cooked dinner. We had a chicken and leek pie with corn on the cob and potato wedges. We watched a Colombo and then I went upstairs to watch S C D. Tomorrow I am back at work. The weekend has flown by even though I had an extra day.

No comments:

Post a Comment