Sunday 8 November 2020

Sunday

When I got up at 7.15 it was really foggy and 11 degrees. I put on a load of washing and H poured me a cup of tea. We had to have a coffee next because it was time for H to go to the pain cave for a ride. I said if the fog didnt lift I would ride upstairs this afternoon. Luckily for me, by about 10.40 the fog was lifting so I got ready to go out on my own. I did 18 and a bit miles on the track going over 2 miles an hour faster than yesterday. When I got home I put my bike away and made us both a coffee and H didnt even know I was home. We had a pot noodle for lunch and I swept and washed the kitcken floor before running the vacum cleaner over the rest of downstairs. Next we popped round to our daughters with a card for their 20 th wedding anniversary taking my prescripton to the doctors on the way which save me a trip tomorrow when I finish work. We had a glass of wine and I put the chicken in the oven. We had a proper Sunday roast with roast potatoes, broccoli, carrots,mashed potatoes, chicken and gravy. Work for me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment