Saturday 14 November 2020

Saturday

I slept in till almost 8 oclock! I put on a load of washing and made a bowl of porridge and H poured me a cup of tea. It was raining when I got up and has rained on and off for most of the day. We had a coffee and at 9.15 H joined a race on zwift. He did 40 miles. while he was doing that I made a fruit and walnut cake which has turned out nice.Next I made a loaf of bread and cleaned the kitchen. I was supposed to turbo this afternoon but I just didnt feel like it. When H finished he had a shower and we had soup for lunch. At 3 we had a cup of tea and a slice of cake. I had a bath and we watched a film then I cooked dinner. We had duck legs with potatoes, cabbage, cauliflower and carrots. It was very tasty. The forecast for tomorrow is wet again so I am going to have to ride upstairs! I hope I feel more like doing it than I did today. Now I am watching S C D.

No comments:

Post a Comment