Saturday 21 November 2020

Saturday.

We both got up together at 6.40 H got the bikes out while I made a pot of tea. We had our breakfast and then a coffee. I had egg and half a red bell pepper and H had prunes and toast. I did the ironing and a bit of dusting and read a bit of my book. We got ready to go out on our bikes around 10 and did 26 miles. The wind was really strong but didnt really bother us too much, most of our ride was side winds. The worst bits are when you pass a field gateway or gap in the hedge, you suddenly get either blown into the middle of the road or into the ditch. When we got home we had a coffee and a ham and cheese sandwich. I also had a banana. I didnt do much this afternoon because I did all my housework yesterday ready for our son coming home. I will have to do it all again next week. we watched ninga warrior, had our baths and I cooked dinner. We had salmon with jacket potatoes and corn on the cob. It was nice. Now I am watching strictly come dancing.THE WIND IS STILL BLOWING!

No comments:

Post a Comment