Tuesday 10 November 2020

Tuesday

I got up at 6.20 and put on a load of washing. It was very foggy again so I put yesterdays washing in the tumble drier. I made a pot of tea and also a bowl of porridge and had my breakfast. When H got up he got our bikes out of the garage and had his breakfast. Next we had a coffee and I read a bit of my book while H Watched tv. I did all my ironing and dusted the hall and dining room. I started on the lounge but H said I had to get ready to go out on my bike. We went along the track as far as Whitwell but it was so muddy! I cant believe we have had so much rain since I was on the track on Sunday! We came back on the road,we did Reepham, Wood Dalling, Hayden, Cawston, Swannington, Felthorpe and home, 25 and a bit miles. When we got home we were both filthy! I had a shower and got lunch. We had a cup a soup for lunch with cheese, biscuits and pickle. I read my book this afternoon till tipping point a d then I cooked dinner, we had fish pie and peas followed by yogurt. Its work again for me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment