Monday 30 November 2020

Monday

I got up at 5.28 and put on a load of washing. I had bell peppers and egg for breakfast. I packed my lunch, dressed, sorted my work bag and then relaxed till it was time for me to go to work. The boss gave me a list which said 10 bunches of beetroot, 36 bunches of carrots and then leeks. I said this isnt too bad and he said thats just the stuff I need for my trip to Wroxham. I did my things and Andy cut greens. When he had done he picked me up and we went to the yard and washed and packed it all and put it in the van for the boss to deliver. We had our break and I started on my second list. 8 bunches of purple carrots, 72 bunches of carrots, 10 boxes of kale and then leeks till home time. Andy joined me on leeks after he had got 2 boxes of parsnips, a box of celeriac and some cabbages. on the way back to the yard we also had to get a box of sprouting broccoli. It rained from ten oclock onwards and it was cold and windy. I was glad to get home. H made me a coffee and I had a biscuit. I just sat all afternoon doing nothing. We watched tipping point, had our baths and I cooked dinner. We had gammon steaks with potato wedges, mushrooms, peas and a fried egg, a slice of pineapple for pudding. The men are watching a film downstairs and I am watching soaps. I have to work again on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment