Thursday 19 November 2020

Rainbow 🌈 day.

I got up at 5.20 after quite a good sleep. I made a pot of tea and had a cuppa with 2 fried eggs for my breakfast. I packed a slice of cheese, a tomato and a banana with my bottle of water for my work break and after I had claened my teeth, dressed etc i sat and watched tv till it was time for me to go to work. I had to do 24 bunches of beetroot fitst and as I Was walking to my next job (purple carrots) I saw my first rainbow of the day. I did 36 purple beetroot, saw my second rainbow and walked to the orange carrots. I had to pick 48 bunches of them and saw 2 more rainbows. The men joined me on the carrots and when they were done we went to get some loose carrots. We did 2 boxes before it was time for break. On the way back to the shed we saw another rainbow! Each one was beautiful but each time we got the rain too so I spent a very wet morning in the field plodding about in the mud.After break Andrew went out on a gardening job and A ndy and I went back up the field for 5 more boxes of loose carrots, 4 boxes of parsnips and 4 boxes of leeks. On the way back to the yard we had to cut 36 cabbages, 6 red, 10 savoys, 10 January king. It was then almost time for me to leave off butt I had time to lay out the beetroot, purple carrots and orange carrots on the rack ready for Andy to wash after he had finished his lunch. while I was laying them out I saw another rainbow. When I left off Ipopped round to our granddaughters for a few minuites and at the end of her road was another rainbow. When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a slice of cake. I did a bit of clearing up and we watched tipping point, had our baths and dinner. we had fish cakes with jacket potatoes and baked beans. I dont have to work again till Monday so the weekend starts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment