Friday 20 November 2020

Friday.

I got up at 6.15, put on a load of washing and had porridge for breakfast. H got up at 7 and after he had had his breakfast he made us a coffee. I dressed and hung out the washing. Next I stripped the bed a d put on a second load of washing. We got ready and went to the butchers because our youngest son was coming home for the weekend and I needed a load of meat because he is on a meat diet. When we got home I put it all in the fridge and hung out the second load of washing. We had another coffee and a warm sausage roll from our butchers. After that I washed the toilet and kitchen floors, we had a message from our son saying he was about to leave and would be here around 1 oclock. About an hour later we got phone call from our son saying he had had an accident! He is alright thank goodness but his van is off the road for a bit. Things could be so much worse! I dare not take my blood pressure today thats for sure. I was going to ride in the pain cave but I couldnt make myself do it so H poured me a glass of wine and we both veged out in front of the tellie. I got the washing in, remade the bed, which was my exersize for the day. we had a bath and I washed my hair. For dinner we had lasagna with grilled tomatoes, mushrooms and cauliflower. I will have to try to get out on my bike tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment