Sunday 29 November 2020

Sunday

I got up at 6.25 after an awful night when I just couldnt get to sleep. I had a mug of tea and then a coffee. I had 2 cream crackers for breakfast. I put on a load of washing and as soon as it was light I hung out yesterdays load. When todays load was done I hung that out too. H went up to the pain cave for a ride but no 2 son and I rode outside. We did the same ride as yesterday. We had a takeaway coffee at the station which was a nice coffee again. When we got home H had just finished his ride and was in the shower, he had done over 63 miles.We did 18 and a half! We hadnt been home long when the door bell rang and it was no 1 son come to see his brother. We all sat and chatted for most of the afternoon, I put the meat in the oven. ( shoulder of lamb ). When he left I prepared the veg and the gravy. Dinner was nice, roast potatoes, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots and gravy followed by stewed apple with cream and ice cream. Tomorrow I am back at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment