Thursday 5 November 2020

Thursday

I got up at 5.22 and put on a load of washing. I had egg and mushrooms for breakfast with a cuppa. I packed my lunch, dressed, hung out the washing and read my book till it was time to go to work. I had to pick 30 bunches of beetroot and 180 bunches of carrots. The men came and picked me and the carrots up and we all went down for coffee break. After that Andrew went gardening and Andy and I did 64 bunches of purple carrots, dug up 8 boxes of parsnips,cut a dozen and a half cabbages and then trimmed leeks till it was my home time. When I got home H made me a coffee and we both had dippy eggs for lunch. I got the washing in, ironed yesterdays and todays and watched the spanish bike race, tipping point, and I had a bath. Next I cooked dinner, quiche, mushrooms and potato wedges. we had yogurt for dessert and after that I roasted us each a bowl of chestnuts. We were so busy at work that the boss has asked me if I could go in again tomorrow, I said I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment