Tuesday 3 November 2020

Tuesday

I got up around 7 and H, who was already up, poured me a cup of tea. I made a bowl of porridge for breakfast and then we had a coffee. I sat and read my book for a while and after that I dressed, swept the kitched floor and made some of H's favourite peanut cookies. He went up to the pain cave, rode for an hour and did 25 miles! I dont know how he does it! When he finished we had a coffee and cheese and biscuits. I had a banana and changed into my cycle shorts and had a bit of a ride upstairs myself. I had a shower when I finished and H made a pot of tea. We watched the end of tipping point, we missed the start because we were watching the bike race. For dinner we had pork chops, chips and peas followed by baked apple with yogurt. when I got up this morning it was 6 degrees, yesterday when I got up it was 18 degrees! Thats quite a big drop in one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment