Saturday 28 November 2020

Saturday.

H woke me up at 6. 20 and by the time I got downstairs he had made and poured me a cup of tea. I had 2 cream crackers with butter for my breakfast then I cleaned my teeth, dressed and we went to Asda to collect his prescription. When we got home we had a coffee and our son got up and i cooked his breakfast while he put a nwe rear tyre on his mountain bike. (he had eggs and bacon). H got my bike and the tandem out of the garage and put his cycle gear on. Next he had to go and pick our youngest granddaughter up so she could ride on the tandem with him. Our daughter and son in law cycled round to join us and the 6 of us went for a ride along the track. We went to Reepham station where we had a takeaway coffee and then we biked home again. It was really nice and we all enjoyed it, riding all spaced out so we didnt catch or spread covid. Just before we left our water went off but when we got home it was back on. When we got home H took our granddaughter home while I hard boiled some eggs and prepared salads. we all had another coffee. This afternoon I did a bit of sewing, we had a beer and I made a beef stew for dinner tonight. I just had a spoonfull to try it and its yummy.(thank goodness). I will be going up for S C D. and I expect the men will watch some rubbish film. Its been a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment