Monday 16 November 2020

Monday again

I cant believe it! I overslept! I was talking to our youngest son last night on the phone and he asked me how I was sleeping. I told him I had just had 2 really nights in a row but there was no chance of me having another because I never sleep well the night before a work day. I didnt wake up till almost 6.30 an hour later than usual and I have to leave by 7. 25 so I had under an hour. I had to leave my washing for H to hang out. I had my breakfast, packed my lunch, dressed etc. and went to work. I had to do 30 bunches of beetroot and then carrots. By the time Andy had arrived I had picked 84 bunches. We had to move on to leeks and trim 2 boxes before going down to the yard. We had our break and then went back to get 12more bunches of carrots, 10 bunches of purple carrots, 2 boxes of parsnips, 17 pieces of celeriac, 5 more boxes of leeks and a box of turnips. It took right till my hometime. When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a slice of cake with it. He had vacumed all downstairs for me so if its dry tomorrow we will be able to go out on our bikes. We watched tipping point, had our baths and dinner. It was chicken curry with stewed apple and cream for dessert. I have to work again on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment