Tuesday 24 November 2020

Tuesday

I didnt get up till 7.32! I put on a load of washing and poured myself a cup of tea.H had already got the bikes out of the garage and he made us a coffee. I made myself a bowl of porridge and had my breakfast. I hung out the washing and started s new book, but I had only read one chapter when H said he was almost ready to go out on his bike so I went up, dressed and we went for a ride. I was windy again but the sun was out and we had a great ride. We did 35and a half miles. We saw a buzzard in a field, we dont often see them on the floor. It was huge. H found a hen pheasent on the roadside, (road kill) she was still warm when we found her. When we got home I took the breast and legs off and thats tomorrows dinner. When we got home we had a coffee and a ham and beetroot sandwich. I did a bit of clearing up and watched tipping point, we had our baths and I cooked dinner. We had sausages, burgers, mushrooms, potato wedges and eggs. I have to work again tomorrow so I must try not to oversleep again.

No comments:

Post a Comment