Friday 27 November 2020

Foggy Friday

I got up at 6.30 and put on a load of washing. I made a pot of tea and we had our breakfast. I put yesterdays washing in the tumble drier to finish it off. I did a bit of clearing up and washed the kitchen and toilet floors. I did some dusting and we had a coffee. We popped out to fill the car with petrol and when we got home we got the bikes out of the garage and changed to go for a ride. we just went along the track to see what sort of condition it is in now. It was nice, its dried out nicely. When we got home we had another coffee and spaghetti on toast for lunch. I did all the ironing , we had a cup of tea, watched tipping point, had our baths and I washed my hair. For dinner we had quiche with potato wedges. This afternoon our youngest son arrived home. We havent seen him since March!

No comments:

Post a Comment