Wednesday 18 November 2020

Work Wednesday.

I got up at 5.50 and put on a load of washing. I had my breakfast and packed my lunch. I dressed and when the washing was done I hung it out. I went to work and the boss said that he is not going to have his stall at the farmers market on Saturday because covid is rife in the Town where its being held. He says he cant chance bringing it back to us because he would loose all his staff. But the good news is that now I dont have to go to work on Friday. I still have to go tomorrow though. Andrew was sent gardening and Andy and I had to do 180 bunches of carrots. We had a bit of time left so we also trimmed 3 boxes of leeks before coffee break. After break I had to pick 24 bunches of beetroot and then trim leeks again. Andy joined me towards the end of the morning after he had cut cabbages and trimmed 2 boxes of celeriac. We did 7 boxes of leeks. When I left off I went straight to our daughters to collect our weekly shop. She says she is working extra days from now till Christmas because the Christmas rush has started to build. When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a slice of cake with it. We watched tipping point, I had a nice soak in the bath and then dinner. Quiche, corn on the cob and potato wedges.

No comments:

Post a Comment