Saturday 31 October 2020

Windy Saturday

I got up at 5.40 and put on a load of washing. I hung yesterdays washing out and todays when it was done. I had porridge for breakfast and we had a coffee. I cooked some beetroot and H got the bikes out of the garage so we could go for a ride. I sat and finished my book and we got ready to go out. It was really windy and we struggled at times going up hill into the wind. We did 26 and a bit miles, most of it off road. I got a cup on one segment for 9th fastest out of 226 women, i bet there arent many of them over 80. When we were less than a mile away from home on our way back it began to rain. I got my washing in as soon as we got through the gate and it was almost dry.I put the bikes awayand we had our lunch, soup, cheese straws, coffee and a bun. We had a small glass of wine later while we were watching the cycle race in Spain. H had a shower and I had a bath then I made a pot of tea and cooked dinner, we had pork slices with potatoes, carrots and cabbage.

No comments:

Post a Comment