Friday 13 November 2020

Friday 13th

I got up at 6.40 and put on a load of washing. I had porridge for breakfast (I had made it too thick! I didnt know wether to eat it with a spoon or a knife and fork!) We had a coffee and I hung out the washing. I emptied the dishwasher, put everything away and then went up and dressed. We popped out to a local shop because H wanted to buy me a birthday card and I wanted a bottle of milk. When we got home we had another coffee and then spent some time outside in the garden. With all the rain and wind we have had lately our arch and wisteria had blown down and all over the path so we had to cut it down. It was all a right mess but we managed to get most of it in our garden bin. When we finished we had soup for lunch and watched a film H had recorded earlier. We had a small glass of wine, watched tipping point, I had a bath and washed my hair before cooking dinner. It was liver casserole with peas and potatoes. H had yogurt for dessert and I had an apple. My washing was almost dry when I got it in and it smells of lovely fresh air.

No comments:

Post a Comment