Sunday 22 November 2020

Lazy Sunday

I got up at 6.30 put on a load of washing and had a cup of tea. H made me a coffee and got himself ready to go out on his racing bike with our son in law. I waited till he had left and then I hung out the washing and made a bowl of porridge for my breakfast. When I had done I dressed and did some clearing up and swept the kitchen floor. I filled the sink with tepid water, added a few granules of orchid food and soaked all my pots. I cut off any dead roots and gave all the plants a bit of a tidy up.I sat down to read a bit of my book and to my suprise H came in. I wasnt expecting him back so soon.He had done almost 50 miles. I made him a coffee and had one myself. At 1 oclock we had lunch, cheese, biscuits and a pickled onions. We had a glass of wine later and I carried on reading my book. I made a pot of tea and had a shower. For dinner we had beef with leeks, carrots, cauliflower, potatoes and gravy. Now I am waiting for S C D results.The weekend is over too quickly! Work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment