Saturday 7 November 2020

Saturday.

I got up at 7.22 and put on a load of washing. H, who was up, poured me a cup of tea. He had had his breakfast and had already got the bikes out of the garage. As soon as my tea was gone he made me a coffee so I had to drink that as well before I could make and eat my porridge. By the time I had eaten it my washing was done so I hung it out. I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away. I started to do a bit of clearing up but H came downstairs all dressed ready to go out on his bike so I dropped everything and went up to get myself ready. We thought we would try the track, we were expecting it to be too wet and muddy in places and detour round the road but it was in really good condition. There were loads of huge trees down since we last rode along there.We had a takeaway coffee at Reepham station, Whitwell station was open as well and both were very busy. We sat outside in the sun and it was lovely. When we got home we had another coffee and a bun. I put the bikes away and put mine in the garage last because if its nice tomorrow I will go again. H is riding upstairs. I got the washing in and I was suprised at how dry it was. There has been no wind but it has been lovely and sunny. We had a glass of wine and I found a pizza in the freezer so we had that for dinner with a side salad.I had a shower and now I am watching S C D.

No comments:

Post a Comment