Thursday 26 November 2020

Another busy day at work.

I got up at 5.40 and had my breakfast. I packed my snack for work and then read my book and relaxed till it was time to dress and get ready for work. Before I had my breakfast I had my usual weigh in. I have lost .2 of a pound in a week. I was 133.4 last week and 133.2 this week! It was a week of hard work and careful eating for a very small reward. When I got to work I had to do 30 bunches of beetroot, 26 bunches of purple carrots and then I was supposed to pick loose carrots but when I got there, there was no boxes so I went and trimmed leeks till Andy picked me up instead. When he did he said we had to go to the yard and wash a load of things so the boss could go delivering. When all that was done we had our break. Next we had to pick 7 boxes of carrots. 6 boxes of parsnips and then leeks till it was my hometime. When I got home H made me a coffee and I drank it while finishing a chapter of my book. when that was done I cleaned my hob and wiped the worktops and cupboards down in the kitchen. I took some cod mornay out of the freezer for dinner tonight and peeled the potatoes and cut up the cauliflower and leel ready to cook for dinner tonight.H had showered after his session in the pain cave but hhe still ran my bath and put my bubbles in. Our dinner was very tasty. I dont have to work tomorrow but the boss has asked if I can work 4 days next week if he needs my.

No comments:

Post a Comment