Sunday 15 November 2020

Wet Sunday

I got up at 6.40 and put on a load of washing. It was raining again so I put yesterdays washing into the tumble drier, made a pot of tea and a bowl of porridge and had my breakfast. After breakfast I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away. Next I emptied the tumble drier and the washing machine. H came down at 7.20 and had his breakfast, then made us a coffee. We both sat about for a bit and at 9.30 I got ready to have a ride in the pain cave. I rode 26 and a bit miles and I found it hard work. when I finished H made me a coffee and we had salmon and beetroot sandwiches for lunch. At 3 we had a glass of wine and a slice of my fruit and nut cake. I did the ironing, made the bed, and cwept the kitchen floor,did a bit of sewing and had a bath.As we had roast duck etc yesterday today we had fish, chips and mushy peas. Stewed apple and yogurt for dessert. Tomorrow I am at work again.

No comments:

Post a Comment