Wednesday 25 November 2020

Wednesday.

I got up at 5.30, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast, egg and yellow pepper with a mug of tea. I packed my cheese, tomato,banana and water and went up to get dressed. When I came down I tied back my hair which is getting quite long and I hung out the washing. We didnt have to de ice the car this morning! When I got to work the boss said I had to go with Andy and we were bunching carrots. We did 216 bunches by 9.30.so we went back to the yard and began to lay them out on the racks and wash them. We had our break and then I went to beetroot and had to do 44 bunches. When they were done I walked to the leeks and trimmed them for the reat of the morning. When I left off I drove straight to our daughters to collect our weeks groceries. Last week and this week I bought a feew extra things for Christmas, things like dates, figs, nuts, and booze. I have got half a bag full of goodies already, oh and sweets. I am keeping them in the beedroom so I wonder, as I watch tv there in the evenings, how much I will have left by Christmas. Daughter and granddaughter are both still looking well and healthy thank goodness. They are both in the thick of the public every day so I hope they stay safe. When I got home I unpacked and put everything away, read my tele magazine, watched tipping point, had a bath and cooked dinner. It was very tasty, pheasant with potatoes, carrots and cauliflower with gravy. I have to work again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment