Tuesday 17 November 2020

Tuesday

We got up at 6.40, I put on a load of washing and H made a pot of tea. We had our breakfast, H had toast and I had porridge. I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away while H got our bikes out of the garage.I hung out the washing because,although its dull its very windy. We had a coffee and after I had dusted we got ready to go out on our bikes. We had a lovely ride, we started off and it was quite cloudy but we hadnt gone far when the sun came out. It stayed out for the rest of our ride. We did almost 36 miles. When we got home I put the bikes away and made us a coffee. We had a ham sandwich and then changed and went to the garden centre to get a new arch. They didnt have any and said they will be having them all in again in Febuary. We arent in any hurryso we will probibly wait till then. When we got home from there I made a pot of tea and we had a piece of cake. We watched tipping point, had a shower and I cooked dinner, we had fish pie with grilled cheesy tomatoes. The day has flown by. I am back at work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment