Tuesday 1 December 2020

1st of December!

I got up at 6.50. So a bit of a lay in. I made a pot of tea and a bowl of porridge for my breakfast. I sat and read my book till H came down, we had a coffee and I carried on reading till our son got up. H got the bikes out of the garage and I hung yesterdays washing on the line. We all got ready to go for a ride. It was quite chilly but I soon warmed up. We went along the bridal way that goes round the N D R to show our son. We didnt go all the way because it began to rain so we turned back. We rode almost 23 miles. When we got home H hosed the bikes down while I prepared lunch, salad. I read a bit more of my book, made an apple crumble, had a bath and cooked dinner. We had a mixed grill, belly pork, steak, sausages, liver, mushrooms, eggs, potato wedges and fried leeks. It was nice. The apple crumble was ok but I have to make the crumble with cocoanut flour because son has gluten intolerance so the crumble doesnt go crispy and, of course it tastes different. He has to go back this evening but it has been great seeing him again, its ages since his last visit. I have to work again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment