Wednesday 30 September 2020

Wednesday work

I got up at 5.42 and had my breakfast. I put on a load of washing, and yesterdays into the tumble drier. I packed my lunch, dressed and then sat and read a bit of my book before going to work. First I had to pick 80 bunches of beetroot, it took right up to 10 oclock because I had to pull several leaves off each beet. We had our break and afterwards I picked 12 punnets of tomatoes and then 120 bunches of carrots. When I left off I drove to our daughters to pick up our groceries. It was in our granddaughters boot because she was doing the driving in her car. On my route home I saw some huge trees that had come down in last Fridays storm and now it sounds as if there will be another one this Friday. I have to work again tomorrow, its ages since I did 4 days in a row. We watched tipping point, I had a bath and cooked dinner. We had steak with chips, fried onions and peas.

No comments:

Post a Comment