Saturday 19 September 2020

Sunny Saturday fun.

I got up at 5.23 and put on a load of washing. I made a pot of tea and had my breakfast. when H got up he made us a coffee and got my bike and the tandem out ready for our ride. I hung the washing out and swept and washed the kitchen and toilet floors. wiped all the worktops, cupboard doors etc etc. At 9 oclock H went to pick up our granddaughter because we were going out on our bikes. H and out youngest granddaughter on the tandem, our daughter, son in law, grandson and me. We went to Reepham station where we all had a drink of some discription and cycled back again. It was so good, the day was perfect, a bit windy but its sheltered on the track. It was the first time for the 2 on the tandem and they loved it, it all went so well and grandad only fell off once. For lunch we had another ham cheese and salad sandwich and a coffee. After lunch I sat in the garden for a while topping up my vitimin D. I put the chicken in the oven and had a shower. I started another book and we watched the bike tour, it was the time trial. For dinner we had roast chicken,roast and mashed potatoes,cabbage, carrots, cauliflower and gravy. We had stewed apple and yogurt for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment