Saturday 26 September 2020

Saturday.

I got up at 6.14 and H was up, had made the tea and finished his breakfast. I had a cup of tea and as soon as it was drunk H made me a coffee. He was riding on Zwift this morning so I waited till he went up and then I put yesterdays washing into the tumble drier. (its raining again) I cooked my egg and courgette breakfast and when I had done I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away. I made the bed, cleaned my teeth and dressed. When the washing was dry I folded it all and put that away as well. I sat and read my book till H finished his ride and i heard him running the shower then I made us a coffee and a cheese and ham roll for lunch. I decided I had better have a ride upstairs because I dont think the weather is going to be nice enough to ride out tomorrow. I went up at around 2.30 and and rode till nearly 4. It was horrible! I found it really hard I had no energy! When I finished I ran myself a bath and had a soak. When I came down tipping point was on. When it was over I cooked dinner. We had ham, eggs and chips with sausages and a corn on the cob from work. We had stewed apple and cream for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment