Wednesday 9 September 2020

Work.

I got up at 5.40 and put on a load of washing and made a pot of tea. I had eggs fot breakfast and packed my lunch, cheese, tomatoes and a banana. I dressed hung out the washing and got ready to go to work. I had to trim 5 boxes of leeks first, next a box of turnips and then i had to go to the yard to help wash things. After our break I had to pick 50 bunches of beetroot and then bunch carrots till home time. I did 108 bunches.Its its getting harder to dig them up because the ground is drying out. When I got home H made me a coffee and our daughter and granddaughter came round with our groceries. I unpacked and put everything away and we watched the cycling and tipping point. I had a bath and cooked dinner. We had pork chops, cauliflower, carrots and potatoes. I have to go again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment