Saturday 5 September 2020

Saturday

I got up at 6.33 and put on a load of washing. I had eggs and courgette for breakfast with a mug of tea. H made us a coffee and i sat and read my book till the washing was done and then I hung it out. I had a message from our daughter asking if we were going out on our bikes today so I rang her up and we had a chat. We were going out on our bikes this morning but they didnt want to come with us because daughter has a nasty blister on her big toe and cant get her cycle shoes on. She said they would pop round and see us this afternoon. we got ready and went out on our bikes. We had a nice ride 31 miles, it was quite windy! When we got home I put the bikes away and we had lunch, cheese, biscuits and a bottle of beer. we were still drinkind our beer when our daughter and son in law arrived. we didnt have any more beer so they had wine. They both had some lovely photos of their holiday. When they left we watched the tour and then tipping point. We had our baths and i cooked dinner. We had liver and onions in gravy with potatoes. I asked H if we were going out on our bikes tomorrow and he said he didnt think he was so I might be going on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment