Sunday 27 September 2020

Sunday

I got up just before 6 and put on a load of washing. I made a pot of tea and had my breakfast. The minuite the washing was done I hung it out to see if I could get it dry before the rain started again. It was out for just over an hour and it began to drizzle so I got it in again. It had had a good blow and smells lovely of fresh air but its not dry. We had a coffee and at 9.40 I got ready to have a ride on zwift. I just rode while the Archers omnibus was on. I felt better than I did yesterday but I still found it hard work. I think I might have a cold coming because I have a bit of a sore throat and I have been sneezing. when I finished we had soup for lunch and a scone with jam and cream. Later we had a small glass of red wine. We watched cycling and when it was over I had a shower and cooked dinner. We had duck with roast onions, garlic and mushrooms. And also potatoes, carrots and cauliflower. Tomorrow I have to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment