Thursday 3 September 2020

Wet Thursday

I got up at 5.30 and put on a load of washing. I had bell pepper, courgette and egg for breakfast and packed my lunch snack. It was raining so I didnt hang the washing out. When I got to work I had to walk to the carrots and pick 216bunches. First I had to cut 216 pieces of string! I was lucky because after all the rain I didnt have to dig them all up, i could manage to pull them up.I had just finished them when Andy arrived with another list. First we had to pick 66 bunches of purple carrots, then 34 bunches of golden beetroot. After that it was 78 beetroot and when we finished Andy looked at his watch and it was time for me to go home. H made me a coffee as soon as I got inand we sat all afternoon doing nothing just watching the cycling. We saw tipping point because the race finished earlier today. I had a bath and when I came down I cooked dinner. we had fish cakes with potato wedges, broccoli and corn on the cob. It was nice. It rained for most of the morning and we all had to wear our rain gear, we were all so hot.I have to work again tomorrow which I wasnt expecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment