Wednesday 23 September 2020

Wednesday.

I got up at 5 10 and put on a load of washing. I made a pot of tea and had my breakfast. I packed my lunch and relaxed till it was time to get ready for work. I was going to hang the washing out but it began to rain. It was quite unplesant at work, wet and muddy, we had to wear all our plastic gear and it was so hot. I had to go with Andy and we trimmed 4 boxes of turnips, and then leeks till coffee break. After that I had to do 60 bunches of beetroot and finish off the bed of purple carrots. Andy came to pick me and the carrots up and when I said to him, where to next ? he said home! It was almost one oclock! I thought it was around 11.30! the morning had flown past. When I got home H made me a coffee and i had a couple of biscuits. I did a bit of gardening and pruned a huge bush. H called me in when it was time for tipping point, I made a pot of tea, We had our baths and then dinner, chicken curry. I have to work again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment