Sunday 13 September 2020

Sunny Sunday

I got up at 6.25, made a pot of tea and had eggs for breakfast. H had toast and got the bikes out of the garage. We had a coffee and I read a few pages of my new book. We put our chairs out in the back garden ready for when we get back from our ride because it was supposed to be sunny. we did 22and a bit miles on our bikes, all off road, it was nice. It was sunny when we got back so we both changed straight away so we could soak up some vitimin D. I sat out for an hour but H stayed out longer. I put the bikes away and our chairs, watered my outdoor pots and the tomatoes. I picked a bell pepper from the garden to have with my eggs in the morning. For lunch we had a coffee, a bun and a banana. I had a bath and washed my hair and we had dinner, it was yesterdays leftovers, and was nice. I have done over my 81 miles this week on my bike, so I am pleased. Tomorrow i have to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment