Wednesday 2 September 2020

Wednesday

I got up at 5.40, put on a load of washing and then had 2 ryvita and a banana for breakfast. As soon as we had finished breakfast we got ready to go to Asda to do our shopping. (our daughter is on holiday in Bakewell) While I was doing the shopping H drove round to the garage and filled the car with petrol. When we got home I unpacked and put everything away while H got our bikes out of the garage and made the coffee. We had an egg custard with our coffee and I read my magazine. when I finished we got ready to go for a ride. we had a nice ride,31 miles, 12 of them were on the road but all the rest were off road.It was a lovely morning, warm and sunny.H bought us a coffee at Reepham station and we sat in the full sun, the cafe was really busy, they have extra outside tables and most of them were full. When we got home we had soup for lunch, a hot cross bun and a beer. I watered my tomatoes in case it doesnt rain and got my washing in, all dry again. We watched the tour de France, the end of tipping point and i had a bath. For dinner tonight we had a pizza and salad, with strawberries and cream for dessert . Tomorrow i am working again.

No comments:

Post a Comment