Thursday 10 September 2020

Thursday

I got up at 5.30 and had marmite on toast for breakfast for a change, I still had my big mug of tea though. I packed my food for work, cheese and tomatoes. I sat and watched tv till it was time to clean my teeth and dress ready for work. The boss said we were busy which is nice because the time goes quickly. First I had to trim 7 boxes of leeks, Andy joined me when I had done 5 boxes. when the rest were done we had to trim 3 boxes of turnips, they took ages. We went down for our break and then I had to pick 46 bunches of beetroot.Andy joined me again and we did 34bunches of golden beetroot. It was carrots next128 bunches. Finally we had to bunch 34 purple carrots. When we finished Andy looked ar the time and it was 12.56! So i was late leaving off again! ( 1.10) H made me a coffee and then he took me to the chemist to collect my prescription. I popped in the shop next door and bought us lollies and crisps to go with our wine. We watched the cycle race and tipping point hnd then I had a bath and cooked dinner, quiche with roast leek and potato wedges. Strawberries and cream for pudding. I dont have to work tomorrow so I hope its nice enough for us to go out on our bikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment