Friday 25 September 2020

Friday

I got up at 6 oclock after the worst nights sleep ever! I think i had about an hour. I put on a load of washing and had toast for breakfast ( because I had run out of eggs!) As soon as we had finished we got ready and went to asda for our weekly shop. Our daughter was having such a busy week we said we would do our own shop.Whhen we got home Iunpacked and put everything away while H made us a coffee. We had it with a cream do nut! I sat and read my magazine and when I had done we heard the bin men so I went out to get them in.Then the second bin men came and I got those as well, I got soaked in minuits! We had another coffee and I vacumed downstairs and got all my ironing up to date. Next I got lunch, we had a baguette filled with ham, cheese, lettuce, tomato, mustard and mayo washed down with a bottle of beer. I read a chapter of my book and then I took the cleaner upstairs and cleaned up there. H took our fire apart and cleaned it all out ready for when we need to start using it again. We were pleased we put our garden furniture away yesterday, it would have taken ages to dry out after today.I made a pot of tea and we watched countdown. we had our baths and I washed my hair. When I came back down I cooked dinner. we had a yummy asda pizza with a salad. Yogurt for dessert. I hope i get to sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment