Thursday 24 September 2020

Thursday.

I got up at 5.40 and put on a load of washing. I had my breakfast, packed my lunch, dressed, made the bed and got ready to go to work. I couldnt hang the washing out before I left because it was raining. When I got to work I had to put all my wet weather gear on but it wasnt as bad as yesterday because it was cooler. I had to go with Andy and we had to pick 168 bunches of carrots, 24 golden beetroot, 24 purple carrot bunches and 20 beetroot. By the time all that was done it was 10.15 so we had our break. Next Ihad to pick 12 punnets of tomatoes, 22 bunches of spring onions and the rest of the morning was spent trimming leeks. When I got home H made me a coffee and he had hung the washing out for me. He had also stood all our deckchairs and sunbeds in the sun to dry so this afternoon I put them all away in the garage for the winter. All my washing got dry, yesterdays and todays. We had a cup of tea, watched tipping point, had a bath and cooked dinner. It was pork chops with potatoes, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots and a few beans from our garden. I dont have to work tomorrow so we are going shopping because our daughter was so busy this week working etc. so we said we would get our own this week. Next Friday I have to work because Andrew is on holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment