Monday 7 September 2020

Damp Monday.

I got up at 5.33 and had my breakfast. I packed cheese and tomatoes for work plus a bottle of water and a banana. I watered my tomatoes, dressed, made the bed and as I was still early I cleaned the outside of the conservatory windows. Itied my hair back and went to work. I had to trim leeks first, I did 6 boxes each with 40 leeks in. Next I picked 72 bunches of carrots, the land has dried out again so I had to dig them all up plus 18 bunches of purple carrots. JUST 2 bunches of spring onions, 10 bunches of beetroot and finally 18 punnets of tomatoes. I finished everything at 1.03! I had no help at all and also had to walk miles from one job to the next. I was supposed to go again on Thursday but it got changed to Wennesday. When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a slice of cake. we watched some cycling and a film, Ihad a bath after tipping point and cooked the rice to go with our chicken curry. Now i am going to watch my soaps. Eastenders I going to be back on this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment