Tuesday 8 September 2020

Tuesday

I got up at 5.20 ish and put on a load of washing.Then i sat and read till I heard H moving about upstairs and I made a pot of tea and had my breakfast. I hung the washing out when it was done and we had a small coffee. we got the bikes out of the garage and at 10 oclock we got ready to go out for a ride. We had a really nice ride, it was one we did last week or the week before. We went to Aylsham on the road and then all the way home along the track. We stopped for a coffee at the railway station which was nice and were home in time for lunch. It was 31miles. We put the bikes away and H cut the front lawn which looks better,I need to trim round the edges now. All my washing is dry again so I did all the oroning up to date. I watered my pots and the tomatoes, we watched the tour de france, then tipping point. we like to watch tipping point because we like to answer the questions but it really winds me up when some idiots keep putting the counters in too late so they ride. If it happened the first time surely you wouldnt put it in at the sametime again. One of the team of 4 was putting his in at the perfect time and all the rest were rubbish. They didnt have the sense to watch him and copy however loud i shouted at the t v! when it was over I had a shower and cooked dinner. It was cod in breadcrumbs with roast cherry tomatoes and chips. Sliced peaches and yogurt for pudding.

No comments:

Post a Comment