Sunday 20 September 2020

Special Sunday

I got up at 6.35 and had my breakfast. H was going to have a turbo ride so I sat and read till he went up then I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away, we had a coffee before he went up so I began to restack the dishwasher again. I cooked some beetroot and some apples for dessert tonight. I listened to the archers and then I got ready to go out on my bike. I didnt really want to go but I hadnt done my 81 miles this week and needed 10 more miles so I went out on my own. It was amazing! I have never seen so much wildlife on one short ride. First I saw a buzzard, then 2 squirells that wouldnt get off the track and just kept running in front of me. After that I saw 3 more buzzards and a kestrel. It was a beautiful bird, its underside was a very light colour and looked golden in the sun. I cut across a field (public footpath) and saw a rabbit, we havent seen many rabbits lately. Then finally I was coming back on the track up muddy cutting hill and 5 huge deer jumped across the track one after the other right in front of me. when I got home I got H to cut the front grass and I stayed out front and did a bit of clearing up. when I came in I made a pot of tea and had a bath. Icooked dinner which was left over chicken with potatoes, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower and gravy, apple and cream for pud. Work tommow.

No comments:

Post a Comment