Monday 21 September 2020

Monday

I got up at 5.13 and put on a load of washing. I had my breakfast and packed my lunch. I dressed and hung out the washing. Then I sat and relaxed till it was time to go to work. I was going to pop a birthday card through our daughter in laws letter box on the way but as I turned into their road she came walking towards me, out walking her dog. when I got to work the boss had written me a list. It said 72 bunches of carrots, 4 boxes of leeks and 6 bunches of purple carrots. I trimmed 4 boxes of leeks first, then the carrots and Andy came to pick them up. The purple carrots had gone up to 18 bunches. I had to do 28 bunches of spring onions while Andy was picking sweet corn and Then we had to pick 10 boxes of curly kale and a box of black kale. we did 37 cauliflowers and 28 lettuce. we went to the yard and I packed leeks till it was my hometime. When I got home H made me a coffee, I had a bun with it and a banana and H went out back and mowed the lawn. I sat and read my book, got the washing in and made a pot of tea. we watched tipping point and i had a bath. FOR dinner we had chicken again, third time in a row. It was very tasty, fried onion and mushrooms mixed in a white cheese sauce and pasta. Work again on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment