Saturday 12 September 2020

Saturday

I got up at 7.21! an hour and a minuite later than yesterday morning! And i thought that was late. I put on a load of washing and had toast and marmalade with a mug of tea. I hung out the washing and we had a coffee. H went up to ride on the turbo and I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away. Next i made some chocolate and choc chip buns. I spent a bit of time weeding till H knocked on the window to let me know he had finished his ride so I went in and made us an instant coffee. For lunch we had a ham and cheese roll with salad. The sun came out so we sat in the garden for about an hour but it was breezy and the wind was quite chilly. When we got in we had a glass of wine and watched the cycle race. When it was over I had a shower and cooked dinner. I made a pasta bake which was nice it contained chicken, peas, sweetcorn, chorizo, onion, and a cheesy white sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment