Monday 14 September 2020

Monday

I got up at 5.30 and put on a load of washing. I had egg and pepper for breakfast, the red pepper I picked from the garden. I packed cheese and tomatoes for my break at work, hung the washing out, dressed and got ready to go to work. I had a list waiting for me, it said 15 bunches of beetroot, 84 bunches of carrots, 8 bunches of purple carrots and then leeks. I had to trim all the leeks that had been lifted. Just before I finished Andy came up with another list which we had to do together. So after we finished the leeks we had to have another 24 bunches of carrots, 2 more bunches of purple ones, 8 romanesque, 5kg curly kale, 2kg black kale and a box of broccoli. Andy had to cut some lettuce next and I had to pick tomatoes. I only had time to pick 8 punnets. They wanted 12 but it was my hometime. When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a bun and a banana. We both sat in the garden for an hour in the sun, I got the washing in and we had a cup of tea. We watched tipping point, had our baths and i cooked dinner. We had potk chops with potatoes, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli and runner beans. Now I have come upstairs to watch my soaps. Its soap overload this evening, they are all back, Hollyoaks, Emmerdale, Corrie, Eastenders, corrie again Death in Paradise and New Tricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment