Tuesday 22 September 2020

Tuesday.

I got up just after 7 am and put on a load of washing. Next Imade a pot of tea and my breakfast, egg and courgette. The first egg I took out of the fridge I dropped! I think its the first egg I have ever dropped and I cant believe how much mess it made. After breakfast I hung out the washing and H got the bikes out ready for us to go for a ride then he put on a loaf of bread. we had a small coffee and got ready to go out. It was a nice ride, we followed the signs to Postwick that is for horses, pedestrions and cyclists. From home to there and back was 30 miles.We didnt hurry because we were looking around etc. So it took us almost 3 hours. When we got home we had a milkshake and cheese and biscuits and later we had a wine. I sat in the garden in the sun for an hour to make the most of the sun because it might not be out tomorrow. we watched tipping point, had a bath and then dinner. Fish, chips, peas and grilled tomatoes. We had yogurt for pudding. Tomorrow I have to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment