Friday 18 September 2020

Friday

I got up at 6.12 and put on a load of washing. I had my breakfast and then I dressed so we could just pop out for petrol. As we dont go anywhere apart from me going to work we havent filled the car for ages. When we came home the washing was done so I hung it out. We had a coffee and I sat and read my book for a while. We got ready to go out on our bikes but as we are going out tomorrow (H on the tandem with our youngest granddaughter) we decided not to go far. We started off on Marriotts Way and got as far as the bridge over the N D R and saw a sign for a cycle path and bridle way to Postwick. So we thought we would give it a try. It was nice, the bit we did but when we had done around 10 miles we turned round and came back because H didnt want to be too tired for tomorrow. We will do the whole thing one day next week weather permitting. We dont know how far it will be. When we got home we had a coffee and a cheese, ham and salad roll. I got the washing in, did the weeks ironing and then joined H in the garden in the sun for an hour. I picked our beans and tomatoes, washed my hairand had a shower. For dinner we had pork chops with potatoes, cabbage,and carrots. I am playing scrabble on my phone with H and he wins every game! Its so unfair! In the last game he got every s and the blanks! He also got the z x and Q most of my letters only had one point.

No comments:

Post a Comment