Monday 28 September 2020

Monday

I got up at 5.50 and made a pot of tea. I had eggs and courgette for breakfast and packed my snack for work. It was cheese and tomatoes with a bottle of water and a banana. ( I forgot to eat my banana so had it when I got home ). I sat and watched tv till it was time for me to dress and get ready to go to work. My boss said he had three and a half inches of rain since I was last there on Thursday! He gave me my list which said 10 bunches of beetroot, 72 bunches of carrots , then leeks till Andy came for me. I had a box and a half when he came. We had to go to turnips, trim a box and take everything down to be washed. When that was done we had our break and then went back up the field for 5 boxes of kale,4 boxes of turnips, 5 boxes of leeks and 22 bunches of spring onions. We went back to the yard and washed the turnips and it was time for me to go home. When I arrived H made me a coffee which I had with a scone and my banana. I hung out yesterdays washing and made a pot of tea. I got the washing in after tipping point and before I had my bath and it was dry. For dinner we had quiche with cauliflower and mushrooms roasted in the oven. I have to go to work again tomorrow, with Andrew on holiday we struggle to cope with all the orders so I am having to do extra hours. I may even have to do a 5 day week.

No comments:

Post a Comment