Friday 11 September 2020

Thursday.

I managed to lie in till 6.20 this morning, so a rare treat. I put on a load of washing and had toast and marmalade for breakfast with a mug of tea. I watched tv till the washing was done then I hung it out. H got our mountain bikes out of the garage ready for us to go out for a ride. I got on with some housework and H made us a coffee. Last month I ordered some padded knickers that I saw advertised on facebook and yesterday they arrived. THE padding is the same as is in my cycling shorts and tights. So today I thought I would try them out. They worked really well, its nice to be able to wear ordenary trousers on my bike and be comfortable. If I find the advert again I will but some more, they are so much cheaper than cycle tights. We had a nice ride, the same one we did on Tuesday but so much faster. we knocked almost 20 minuits off the time and our average was 1.5 miles faster. We stopped for a coffee at Reepham station again and it was very busy again too. We had another coffee when we got home with some cheese and biscuits. We had a glass of wine and watched the cycle race. I made a pot of tea, we watched tipping point, i had a bath, washed my hair and cooked dinner. We had fish cakes, baked potatoes and baked beans. H had yogurt for pud and i had an apple and a banana.

No comments:

Post a Comment