Tuesday 1 September 2020

Tuesday 1st September.

I got up at 5.37 and put on a load of washing. I made a pot of tea and cooked eggs and prppers for my breakfast. I packed a slice of cheese and 2 sticks of celery to take to work.H came down, saw my lunch box, thought it was his tub of prunes and microwaved it! I had to wash my lunch box up and start again. I went up and dressed, hung the washing out and got ready to go to work. I had to do 30 bunches of beetroot, 14 bunches of radishes,104 bunches of carrots and 16 bunches of purple carrots. I just finished when Andy came to pick it all up, I just had 20 bunches of spring onions left to do so he helped me with them. It was then 11.20 so I spent the rest of the morning weeding beetroot. I finished another 4 rows. When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a banana, I got my washing in, all dry. I dont have to go to work tomorrow so we hope to go out on our bikes. For dinner we had pork chops, broccoli, carrots, potatoes and eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment