Thursday 17 September 2020

Thursday

I was woken up by H for the second day in a row! Thank goodness he didnt oversleep as well. I had my breakfast after I had a put on a load of washing and then I packed my lunch. I dressed, hung the washing out and went to work. My list was waiting for me on my chair.We were so busy, my list said 240 bunches of carrots, 44 purple carrots, 44 golden beetroot, 90beetroot and tomatoes with any time I had left! I nearly told the boss he was having a laugh but darent. He told me Andy would be joining me so I thought we might get it done.I did the 240 carrots and moved to the purple ones before Andy joined me. when he arrived he had another list with additions! We had to do another 24 bunches of carrots, an extra 5 bunches of purple ones, 6 more golden and another 16 bunches of purple beetroot. We got to the purple beetroot with only 40 minuits before my home time, we managed to do 65 bunches. The men would have to finish them off either when I left or tomorrow. When I got home H made me a coffee and we had a pot noodle. We watched the tour, the end of tipping point and I had a bath.For dinner we had fish cakes with with potatoes, cabbage and beans, strawberries and cream for dessert. No more work for me till Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment